Tuesday 31 January 2012

Sample of Art Resume Cover Letter

Art is any specialized skill or ability of an individual that can set him/ her out from rest of the crowd. This art can be painting, dancing, singing, photography, etc. When you are applying for any such artistic position in any organization, you need to write an art resume cover letter to accompany your job application. Remember that it is the brief introduction of your credentials and specialized skills but it alone is not sufficient to get you the desired job. Here is the sample of art resume cover letter to help you know how to write a job letter for artistic jobs. You will know what information is necessary for artistic job letter and how to present this information accurately. 



From
Victor C. Baron
576 Hannah Street
Charlotte, NC 28273
Contact Number: 967-6732-7867
E-Mail: voctor.baron@example.com
Date: 7th November 2011
To
Brooks G. Vega
HR Manager
Violin Music Institute
2294 Haymond Rocks Road
Charlotte, NC 28273
Dear Mr. Vega,
With reference to the job description provided by you in the American Times, I possess most of the expected skills and experience required for the position of a musician in your institute. I believe that I am the most appropriate candidate for the post and hence request you to call me for an interview.
I have learnt a lot about music industry through my previous professional experience with AB Music Pvt. Ltd and greatly improved my interpersonal skills. I am familiar with the professional work culture in this field and I assure you that I can confidently contribute a handsome share in company’s development. I have been learning Guitar for 5 years and have also completed a certification necessary for it. I have also participated in many professional concerts.
With my innovative thinking, I always keep on trying to compose unique notes. This has helped me greatly in past and I believe that it would be helpful to me in the future too. I am enclosing an updated copy of my resume to give you detailed idea of my qualifications and skills. I would be glad if you give me an opportunity to appear for the interview.
Looking forward to meet you for further discussion
Sincerely,
Victor Baron
Enclosure: Resume
This is the cover letter for the musician playing Violin who wishes to work with some musical band. Going through the cover letter you will see that you must include your academic details, skills and accomplishments, all in single page. You can discuss these things in detail in your resume.
 
For other similar resume and cover letters we recommend following websites:

No comments:

Post a Comment